We are looking for the best of the best - motivated problem-solvers, excellent engineers, people who like what they do, and more importantly - know what they do.
If you find yourself in the following description and you are an experienced Angular developer - keep reading...
Currently, we are expanding our project team for award-winning educational products dedicated to professional learning, curriculum, intervention, and assessment for literacy and mathematics. They have developed and use their own speech recognition engine, have a 3D engine and a bunch of animations so the apps are visually appealing.
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum of four years of software engineering experience
- Minimum of three years of software engineering experience building multi-tier enterprise applications
- Demonstrated track record of designing, developing and delivering single page, web-based applications based on Angular.io or other similar JS libraries
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git and Nexus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Experience with building or consuming RESTful or JSONRPC services
- Experience developing K-12 applications
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary according to your experience
- Top-notch equipment: new MacBook Pro or PC of your choice, phone and any extra peripheral devices that you might need
- Lots of internal and external education such as code review and regular dedicated time for research and improvement.
- Flexible working hours: we don’t look at the clock but rather at results. You can create your work schedule in the way that suits you best
- Clear career development plan - we do not want you to stagnate with us, we monitor your personal development and reward you. Expect financial advances in line with skills advances
- If you want to come to the office by car, we provide a free parking spot in our garage.
- Want to bike to Sljeme, but not completely in shape? Take one of Five’s electric bikes whenever you want. :)
- Take the most advantage out of your gross salary - start saving by investing in the third pension plan or cover the annual cost of kindergarten for your kids.
- Awesome team buildings such as sailing on Adriatic