As a Business Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work on complex, world-class FinTech projects for our international clients who are leading global payment providers in the world. Working on these long-term projects, you will closely cooperate with a multidisciplinary international team and help us manage the creation of better digital products for our clients on a daily basis.
What are you going to do?
You will focus on establishing and maintaining great relationships with our clients' stakeholders through a deep understanding of the business domain and their needs. To gather and analyse business requirements, you will regularly communicate and work closely with them as well as with our design and engineering teams, product and project managers.
Your systematic approach to work will be supported by creating and keeping up-to-date product backlog - creating user stories and acceptance criteria from the product vision and epics.
Additionally, we expect you to use your analytical skills to propose new solutions to the client processes and the product development, as well as to contribute your team with suggestions for different improvements. To do this, closely observing industry trends in the area of application design will be necessary.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner and/or Business Analyst in an Agile environment, defining business requirements and creating user stories
- Demonstrable ability to translate business needs into solution requirements and define those in a written format
- Good knowledge of business analysis practices and techniques
- Good understanding of all standard tools and methodologies concerning Business Analysis including processes, artifacts, and tools
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of the following domains – payments, financial services, and banking is a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and stakeholder management skills
- Strong technical writing and analytical skills, and systematic approach to work
- Fluent English – both written and spoken.
What can you expect from us?
We offer tons of benefits that we’d be more than happy to talk about on the first interview. However, have a sneak peek at some of them:
- We have quarterly salary reviews and regularly research the market so you can expect a competitive salary according to your experience.
- Take the most advantage out of your gross salary - start saving by investing in the third pension plan.
- Clear career development plan and regular 1on1 conversations with your Team Lead - we do not want you to stagnate with us, we monitor your personal development and reward you. Expect financial advances in line with skills advances.
- Flexible working hours: we don’t look at the clock but rather at results. You can create your work schedule in the way that suits you best.
- If you want to come to the office by car, we provide a free parking spot in our garage/outdoor parking in Zagreb, Osijek, and Split offices.
- Bond with your team right away - if you work remotely, we cover the onboarding cost which includes transportation and accommodation in one of our offices for a week or two.
- Stay healthy and get regular checks with fully covered additional health insurance policy which includes specialist exams and a physical exam once a year.
- FeelGood@FIVE program - your personal growth is important to us so we provide you with 10 free meetings with a licensed psychotherapist.
- Monthly team gatherings and annual awesome team buildings, such as sailing on Adriatic.