FIVE is a digital agency with offices in Brooklyn, Zagreb, Osijek, Rijeka, and Split. Our clients value us for our strategic partnership, exceptional craft, and ability to deliver real business results. We develop digital products for brands such as Bullhorn, Rosetta Stone, PIMCO, Napster, and others. Our apps, games, chatbots, and IoT solutions are used daily by more than 40 million users worldwide.
What’s the job about?
If you enjoy working in a supportive environment, value the contribution of others, and are both confident and humble, we might have a match. In this role, you will join our team located in the Osijek office and support clients through their implementations of a modern SaaS intranet solution. Customers will look to you for knowledge on product features, functions, and integration. You will build product expertise on features/functionality and provide users with guidance on how to best utilize out-of-the-box capabilities. Alongside, you will track and manage Implementation project delivery through the usage of project management processes, tools, and governance.
After a comprehensive onboarding, you will lead multiple projects concurrently, and understand how to prioritize constantly. Getting comfortable while working in an environment of constant change and growth will be one of your first tasks. :)
Day to day responsibilities:
- Work with customers to fully understand their intranet requirements
- Work closely with your Team Lead to support and evolve the implementation process
- Guide customers through the implementation and provide specific advice on best practices in intranet design and implementation
- Train customers in the features/functions and roles on the intranet platform
- Work directly with customers in defining the scope of projects and manage customer expectations
- Track project plans, KPIs, and project work effort and resources
- Manage project schedule, issues, and risks
- Prioritize work based on the fluidity of the business
What do we expect from you:
- 1+ years experience in IT project management or consulting
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, because customers are mostly based in the US
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Knowledge or experience in SaaS-based product implementation
- Knowledge or experience in using SaaS-based project tools (Jira, Zendesk, Teamwork)
- Willingness to take on stretch goals and comfortable in owning responsibility
What do we offer:
Have a sneak peek at some of your benefits:
- New MacBook Pro or PC of your choice, and any extra peripheral devices that you might need
- Lots of internal education, team initiatives on continuous process improvement, knowledge sharing, internal workshops on hot topics
- Clear career development plan - we do not want you to stagnate with us, we monitor your personal development and reward you. Expect financial advances in line with skills advances
- FeelGood@FIVE program - your personal growth is important to us so we provide you with five free meetings with a licensed psychotherapist
- Take the most advantage out of your gross salary - start saving by investing in the third pension plan or cover the annual cost of kindergarten for your kids.