We are looking for enthusiastic people that will share our common goal of writing well-structured and performant code.
If you are an advocate of clean architecture, who likes keeping in line with the latest possibilities of the platform, and are an experienced iOS developer, this is meant for you.
Join our well-organized agency team where your ideas and suggestions are always taken into account. We have confidence in the people we hire and give them ownership from day one. We appreciate proactivity and individual efforts and we make sure that each team member has a chance for personal development, primarily in the form of learning through work on cutting-edge technology and processes.
We are trusted with major brands and their core mobile products and strategies such as Rosetta Stone, Penguin Random House, Apto, Live Person and many more. So let’s build together great products that evolve our clients’ business!
What are we looking for?
- Relevant experience as an iOS developer
- Excellent knowledge of Swift
- Excellent knowledge of MVVM and/or MVC architecture
- Experience with CocoaPods
- Good knowledge of Git
Bonus (not required, but could be useful):
- Experience with RxSwift or Combine
- Experience with Core Animation infrastructure
- Experience with Core Data or Realm framework
- Any kind of portfolio where you can show us your work
What can you expect from us?
We offer tons of benefits that we’d be more than happy to talk about on the first interview. However, have a sneak peek at some of them:
- We have quarterly salary reviews and regularly research the market so you can expect a competitive salary according to your experience.
- Take the most advantage out of your gross salary - start saving by investing in the third pension plan.
- Clear career development plan and regular 1on1 conversations with your Team Lead - we do not want you to stagnate with us, we monitor your personal development and reward you. Expect financial advances in line with skills advances.
- Flexible working hours: we don’t look at the clock but rather at results. You can create your work schedule in the way that suits you best.
- If you want to come to the office by car, we provide a free parking spot in our garage/outdoor parking in Zagreb, Osijek, and Split offices.
- Bond with your team right away - if you work remotely, we cover the onboarding cost which includes transportation and accommodation in one of our offices for a week or two.
- FeelGood@FIVE program - your personal growth is important to us so we provide you with FIVE free meetings with a licensed psychotherapist.
- Monthly team gatherings and annual awesome team buildings, such as sailing on Adriatic.