We are looking for the best of the best - motivated problem-solvers, excellent engineers, people who like what they do, and more importantly - know what they do.
If you find yourself in the following description and you are an experienced Java developer - keep reading.
You will have a chance to work with a leading worldwide provider of payment technology and software solutions delivering innovative services to customers globally. Over 50 years of presence in payment business, 50 Billion transactions processed every year, with offices in 38 countries. We are looking for a person is responsible for the overall design of the solution involving one or multiple applications. This person would be first point of contact for all stakeholders regarding business or technical scope. This role is intended to bridge the gap between technical and business stakeholders and the dev team.
- Working on core of payment processing services
- Breaking down monolith into microservice architecture
- Agile methodology, dev & qa scrum teams
- Using all the latest & greatest tools and principles
- CI/CD going all the way to production environment
- Chance to participate in and learn from highly skilled engineers and teams
- Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Maven
- OpenStack, Google Cloud, Azure
- XL Release, Jenkins, SonarQube, Consul, Ansible, Chef, Kubernetes
- Java/Cucumber, JMeter, Blazemeter, IBM RIT
- ELK Stack, Kafka, Grafana, Azure Application Insights
- Prepare and refine business and technical scope for dev teams, including NFRs. Work
- alongside product or/and architects to clarify the scope.
- Create technical specification documents as well as Low Level Design (in form of jira
- Work on Proof of Concept where required with the help of the dev team if necessary.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders (architects, I&O, networking, security, product etc.),
- identify dependencies, prerequisites etc.
- Organize walkthroughs with the team.
- Guide the team during the development process on high level technical aspects, participate
- in all scrum ceremonies.
- Provide clarifications and feedback during the entire development cycle.
- On necessity take the role of Proxy Product Owner.
- Actively be involved in code reviews, provide feedback.
- Track overall release progress for scope and help set priorities.
- Be involved in the investigation of complex production issues, inform stakeholders, and
- provide solutions.
- Review incidents, suggest improvements.
Match your profile
- Experience in Java (10+ years)
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Good spoken English
- Leadership by example
- Experience within multicultural teams and good communication skills
The following skills would be a plus
- Experience in payment domain
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline – XL Release/Jenkins
- Experience with ELK stack
- Experience with Google, Azure cloud
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)
What can you expect from us?
We offer tons of benefits that we’d be more than happy to talk about on the first interview. However, have a sneak peek at some of them:
- We have regular salary reviews and research the market so you can expect a competitive salary according to your experience.
- Take the most advantage out of your gross salary - start saving by investing in the third pension plan.
- Clear career development plan and regular 1on1 conversations with your Team Lead - we do not want you to stagnate with us, we monitor your personal development and reward you. Expect financial advances in line with skills advances.
- Flexible working hours: we don’t look at the clock but rather at results. You can create your work schedule in the way that suits you best.
- If you want to come to the office by car, we provide a free parking spot in our garage/outdoor parking in Zagreb, Osijek, and Split offices.
- Bond with your team right away - if you work remotely, we cover the onboarding cost which includes transportation and accommodation in one of our offices for a week or two.
- Stay healthy and get regular checks with fully covered additional health insurance policy which includes specialist exams and a physical exam once a year.
- FeelGood@FIVE program - your personal growth is important to us so we provide you with 10 free meetings with a licensed psychotherapist.
- Monthly team gatherings and annual awesome team buildings, such as sailing on Adriatic.