Our apps amaze millions of users and double profits for our clients, but why do you think that’s the case? Sure, we have a great development team, creative designers and organized project managers, but this wouldn’t be possible without our meticulous QA team which ensures that the best possible version of the product is released. They are a quality control team that will send back every application that has not been brought to perfection.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to work on one of our long-term products, a global leader in software solutions in the staffing industry. By using various testing tools, techniques and suggestions for improvement, you will raise the bar of product excellence, as well as the productivity of our quality control process.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in manual software testing, ideally with desktop applications
- Experience in test automation (C#)
- Experience with writing test scenarios
- Understanding complex business logic
- Orientation to details, prioritizing and good functioning in the team
- Proficiency in English
What can you expect from us:
- Working with an experienced team on a complex product
- Balance between automation and manual test work
- Competitive salary according to your experience
- Clear career development plan - we do not want you to stagnate with us, we monitor your personal development and reward you. Expect financial advances in line with skills advances.
- Flexible working hours: we don’t look at the clock but rather at results. You can create your work schedule in the way that suits you best.
- FeelGood@FIVE program - your personal growth is important to us so we provide you with FIVE free meetings with a licensed psychotherapist.