In addition to the development in native mobile technologies for which we are known for, FIVE also loves to use React Native and we are one of the pioneers of this framework.
We’ve gathered a bunch of experience in React Native by developing our Shoutem product, as well as various customer apps and over the years, we have built a team of RN developers with impressive knowledge.
We want to invest even more in the growth, bringing in quality people and providing them with excellent global projects and top experience.
Currently, we are expanding our project team for an award winning learning platform dedicated to improving student literacy through the use of technology with more than 5 million student users.
They have developed and use their own speech recognition engine, have a 3D engine and a bunch of animations so the app is visually appealing.
We want to bring in an experienced React Native developer who will help us make their product even more awesome. We will make sure you receive structured onboarding and education with our RN seniors, who are experienced in mentoring and knowledge sharing, and see team expansion as an opportunity to grow.
What do we expect from you?
- excellent knowledge of React, React Native and TypeScript
- writing clean, understandable and sustainable code and monitoring and adopting good practices
- communicativeness and proactivity, participation in the project discussions and conversation with clients
- creativity and problem solving in programming
- expressing ideas in a constructive way
- the will to learn and improve knowledge on a daily basis
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- React XP, React Native for Web or similar framework
- Redux Toolkit & redux-observable
- Jest / Enzyme / Reactesting Library
- experience in developing native apps and working with xcode and Android Studio
- experience with application performance analysis (memory & CPU usage, leaks)
- experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Bamboo)
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary according to your experience
- Top-notch equipment: new MacBook Pro or PC of your choice, phone and any extra peripheral devices that you might need
- Lots of internal and external education such as code review and regular dedicated time for research and improvement.
- Flexible working hours: we don’t look at the clock but rather at results. You can create your work schedule in the way that suits you best
- Clear career development plan - we do not want you to stagnate with us, we monitor your personal development and reward you. Expect financial advances in line with skills advances
- If you want to come to the office by car, we provide a free parking spot in our garage.
- Want to bike to Sljeme, but not completely in shape? Take one of Five’s electric bikes whenever you want. :)
- Take the most advantage out of your gross salary - start saving by investing in the third pension plan or cover the annual cost of kindergarten for your kids.
- Awesome team buildings such as sailing on Adriatic