Here in FIVE, we love solving hard problems around product strategy, design and scaling, and pride ourselves with a "scientific approach" to product design. Our work speaks for itself - after 15 years and hundreds of product and feature launches, we’ve created methods and processes that are a combination of creativity and data science working together in order to deliver high-performing products to our clients.
This February we were acquired by Endava, a publicly traded UK-based company with many exciting brands in their portfolio. We can’t wait to expand our client base, learn from our Endava teammates, and share our unique product strategy expertise.
As a Product Manager, your goal will be to deliver high quality products for our clients in order to meet their business goals and to satisfy their users needs. From initial product goal setting and concepting through design and launch as well as through post-launch product roadmapping and iteration. You will create higher value by participating in developing, standardizing, and communicating product practices across the organization.
- Own all activities related to product strategy and definition including analytics planning and analysis, market research, competitive research, user research, business goal definition, monetization strategy development, feature lists and prioritization, MVP scoping, and more.
- Run the “Product Discovery” processes early on and all of the events associated with it
- Manage post-launch by working with the client to plan the future direction and iterations of the product.
- Create strong relationships with clients including acting as a key account person checking in on client satisfaction and looking for new opportunities for engagement.
- Work on pitches for potential clients in collaboration with the broader pitch team.
- Work on projects in collaboration with other disciplines including design, project management, technology, and growth to ensure the direction of the product will meet client goals.
What we're looking for
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in delivering complex digital products, ecosystems, and platforms in a digital agency, consulting or entrepreneurial experience.
- Strong understanding of user experience, technical and business issues.
- Ability to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
- Proven strong leadership skills - you know how to nurture and encourage a creative culture in a team, motivate, spread knowledge and understanding about product results
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, understanding of clients and the ability to present abstract concepts of possible solutions.
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Regular performance reviews – Your efforts and progress will be monitored regularly and will be rewarded. Expect income advances in line with skills advances.
- Continued Education – Our employees attend the world’s best conferences and programs to make sure we’re always learning
- Destination team building - Sailing in the Adriatic :)