We’re looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to join our QA team of 45+ Manual and Test Automation experts where each member’s ideas and suggestions are always considered.
We have confidence in the people we hire, give them ownership from day one, appreciate their proactivity and make sure that each team member has a chance for personal development.
You will continue to grow with us through working on cutting-edge technology and processes and our internal initiatives like career coaching, mentorship program, QA talks and Automation talks.
By using various testing tools, techniques and suggestions for improvements, you’ll not only raise the bar of the product, but also impact the productivity of our overall quality control process. Your final touch on each app will save users from frustrations and contribute to positive reviews.
Over a year ago we joined forces with Endava, an international company with over 11,000 employees. Almost a quarter of that number are QA engineers which only shows the recognition and value that Testing discipline has in both FIVE and Endava.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in software testing and test automation
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Creating test strategy based on business requirements
- Experience in one or more automation tools (Selenium / Webdriver.io, Cypress, Appium, Playwright)
- Building test automation frameworks from the ground up
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Azure DevOps, or similar CI tools
- Database experience (PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Experience in API testing
- Working experience with Git/tools for code versioning
- Excellent knowledge of mobile operating systems and web browsers
- Understanding complex business logic
- Implementation of cross-browser and visual testing
- Analytical skills and a detailed search for the real causes of the problem
- Great time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to learn and problem-solving mindset
- Working closely with the rest of the development team to deliver high quality software
- Participating in team meetings
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
What do our people appreciate about FIVE?
Have a sneak peek at some of our benefits:
- We regularly research the market so you can expect a competitive salary according to your experience.
- Clear career development plan and regular 1on1 conversations with your Career coach - we monitor your personal development and reward you. Expect financial advances in line with skills advances.
- We want you to grow with us, so expect lots of internal and external educations and access to online learning platforms such as Udemy, Pluralsight, O'Reilly, RayWenderlich.com, Egghead.io
- Take the most advantage out of your gross salary - start saving by investing in the third pension plan.
- Your kids are in a kindergarten? FIVE&Endava will make your financing easier.
- Flexible working hours: we don’t look at the clock but rather at results. You can create your work schedule in the way that suits you best.
- Work from anywhere - hybrid, remote or office.
- If you want to come to the office by car or bicycle, we provide a free parking spot in our garage/outdoor parking in Zagreb, Osijek, and Split offices.
- Stay healthy and get regular checks with fully covered additional health insurance policy which includes specialist exams and a physical exam once a year.
- FeelGood@FIVE program - your personal growth is important to us so we provide you with 10 free meetings with a licensed psychotherapist.
- Multisport card with 50% subsidy
- Bond with your team right away - if you work remotely, we cover the onboarding cost which includes transportation and accommodation in one of our offices for a week or two.
- Team gatherings and annual awesome team buildings, such as sailing on Adriatic.
We are waiting for you on your first day with all the equipment prepared and with a dedicated team member (buddy) to welcome you onto our onboarding process.