Pet minuta d.o.o.
Heinzelova 33, Zagreb
For all inquiries and complaints regarding the security and privacy of your data please contact our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Five uses TalentLyft, an application owned by AdoptoTech d.o.o. (Hereinafter referred to as "TalentLyft") as part of our employment process.
TalentLyft handles personal information per our request and on the basis of our instructions.
Five and TalentLyft have signed a Personal Data Processing Agreement to ensure and protect your privacy.
Personal information we collect
The information you enter when signing up for open positions include:
- Name, surname, title, personal photo, job title, hyperlinks of social networks, address, email address, Skype username, cell phone number, history of education, employment history, resume
- IP address
- Internet browser data
- Cookies, which let us track how you use TalentLyft websites
Purpose of data collection
The data collected is used solely for the purpose of the employment process. This process may include the following:
- Verification of the accuracy of the entered data
- Verification of references
- Assessing qualifications and skills required to perform the job you are applying for
- Communication related to the process (e-mail, phone call, text messages)
- Filling out questionnaires and tests
- Fulfillment of legal obligations
Once signed in, you will be given access to Candidate Portal where you can access your personal information, request the export, or delete it. Hyperlink to the Portal will be sent in the confirmation e-mail after you submit the application.
You may request a correction or update of the data at any time, withdraw the privilege to process it, or completely delete your profile.
Access to your personal information is limited to employees of Five, involved in the recruitment process.
Your personal information will be stored until closing of the open job vacancy you applied for, unless you have chosen to keep your information for a longer period of time.
The data is stored in the European Union area, and access to data is secured by the highest technical standards and practices.